Same Day Courier
Overnight Express Shipping to Canada and the United States
Phone: 604-899-5447 Email: Dispatch@PhantomCouriers.com
Vancouver and Area Courier Ordering
Delivery and Pickup from Pemberton to Chilliwack and Nanaimo - Areas We Serve
Vancouver’s Most Trusted Courier Service
Why us? Well, plain and simple, we are good. Hands down. Our customer retention level is astronomical. When new customers come on board with us, they stay. Some of our customers even tell us they laugh at salespeople who try to get them to switch. Those always make for great stories.
We are 100% locally owned and operated with no outside investors. We do it all ourselves and are extremely proud that we need no outside help. Our owner is also the dispatcher, meaning he is hands on and knows what’s going on all the time. Constant communication is the keystone to our success with customer service and quality of service as the support, so to say.
Affordable Local & Long Distance Shipping Services from Vancouver, Canada
- Bike – 1hr, 2hr, direct and overnight
- Car/Truck – 1hr, 2hr, 3hr, 4hr, direct and overnight
Typical types of runs:
- Wine Delivery
- Grocery Delivery
- Ecommerce pickup delivery
- Bank runs
- Legal documents
- Bulk mail
- Customs documents
- Inter-office correspondence
- Scheduled daily mail and packages
- Curbside Pickup
Same day cut-off: You've got to be kidding. Of course! We’re in the same city... why wouldn’t we do it if we can?
Using our online ordering & tracking system is faster and easier than phoning us! You can:
- Set up an account at www.dwaybill.com/phantomcouriers
- Get time-in-transit & pricing quotes
- Use the rate calculator to help determine what service level you require
- Track your deliveries and get notifications about the status of your order
- Get proof of delivery emailed to you every time
Phantom's phones have been ringing off the hook! We want to take this opportunity to thank our loyal customers who trust us during these times to deliver packages safely, securely, and efficiently.
It's business as usual (...sort of) and busier than ever while we're working hard to stay within the safety protocols outlined by Health Canada. Officially, we're operating under the "Action Plan for Covid-19 to assist Public Service and Procurement Canada" plan.
Phantom is now operating longer hours with flexible delivery times to meet the needs of remote workers.
Here are some things we've been busy helping customers with:
- Remote worker setup (office to residence)
- B2C customer fulfillment
- Grocery pickup
- General outsourcing of errands for social distancing
If there's anything you might need, call us. We can help!